China-US Journal of Humanities®
CALL FOR PAPERS
China-us Journal of Humanities®, sponsored by Center for American Studies at Southwest Jiaotong University and edited by the School of Foreign Languages at Southwest Jiaotong University in Southwest China, is published annually in every November by Royal Collins Publishing Group Inc.
This Journal focuses on basic researches and humanistic studies of communications and exchanges between China and the U.S. in all forms and at all levels and serves to build an academic platform for cross-cultural understanding and exchanges in the era of globalization.
We prefer research papers addressing topics listed below from the perspective of internationalization and cross-cultural thinking;
- Researches on teaching systems, strategies and models of foreign language education in the U.S. (Chinese as second language included);
- Researches on Sino-American cross-cultural cognition and communication misunderstanding;
- Comparative studies on higher education in China and the U.S.;
- Studies on American Chinese;
- Comparative studies on academic objective, paradigm and methodology in China and the U.S.;
- Studies of discourse paradigm for Chinese and Americans in different fields;
- Comparative study of Chinese and American literature;
- Researches on spotlights and hot issues in such humanistic fields like politics, history, religion, philosophy and economy developed from past and present Sino-American exchanges and communications.
- Cover Page. A separate cover page with the name of the author, institutional affiliation, contact address, zip/post code, phone number and email address should be provided. Please present the above information in English and Chinese (only if you are Chinese and/or work in a Chinese institute or university).
- Manuscript. All papers will be anonymously reviewed before publication and the author’s identity shall not be disclosed in the manuscript.
- Figure(s). Optional
- Table(s). Optional
Style and Format
- Please submit the manuscripts in Microsoft Word format.
- The style of reference shall conform to the guidelines of Harvard Referencing, which is also known as the Author-Date style.
- Texts or tables that cannot be displayed properly in Word document shall be converted into .jpg format and inserted at the corresponding positions of the document, or changed into PDF document and submitted along with the Word document.
- If the manuscript is the result of a research project, the project name and registration number can be indicated.
The author shall, in accordance with the academic norms, cite the sources for any research results, opinions, viewpoints, and statements of others incorporated in any form. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden. Otherwise, China-US Journal of Humanities® reserves the right to rescind publication of the manuscript and to take legal action if necessary.
Simultaneous or multiple submissions are not allowed.
Manuscripts should be mailed to email@example.com, with the email subject being “ China-US Journal of Humanities + author’s name”.
Unless stated otherwise, the author, by submitting the manuscript to us, agrees to transfer the copyright of the manuscript to the Journal.
Prior permission from the Editorial Committee of the Journal shall be obtained before the paper is republished elsewhere. Other rights of the author will be retained pursuant to relevant laws and regulations of China.
Submissions may be subject to technical processing and partial textual changes as required, and the changes will be communicated to the author(s) for approval.
The author will receive one hard copies of the Journal and an electronic edition of the paper published. However, we will not pay the author remunerations for the publication.
Any viewpoints, positions and attitudes expressed in the China-US Journal of Humanities® are those of the individual contributors and editors as indicated, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Editorial Committee of China-US Journal of Humanities®.
Editorial Committee Contact
Address: Room 30822 in Teaching Building No. 3, Xipu Campus, Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu, Sichuan, P. R. China.
Phone No. 028-66367853